Each of these pages includes a brief program description and contact information, plus a typical daily schedule.
- Adolescent Adaptive Skills Training Program (AAST)
- Community Autism Intervention Program (CAIP)
- Intensive Residential Treatment (IRT) program
- Moderate Residential Program (MRP)
- Outpatient Day Treatment (ODT)
- Preschool Demonstration Program
- Short-Term Treatment and Evaluation Program (STTEP)
- Therapeutic Foster Care
Dress code: The outpatient programs follow the dress code mandated by the Tuscaloosa City and Tuscaloosa County Schools.
If you have questions about any of our programs, please contact the program coordinator, whose name and contact information appears on the program’s main page (links appear under “Our Programs” on this page).
Looking for more information about children’s mental health, related support and advocacy groups, or state programs? We recommend that you visit the websites of state and national organizations.